October 27, 2023
More than 2300 participants will line up in the famous Strait Link Burnie 10 this Sunday 29th October, across three distances.
view all news
Key highlights include;
- 32% increase in entries from last year
- New 10am start time for the Strait Link Burnie 10
- Return of defending champion, course, Australian allcomers and Australian record holder Jack Rayner
- All new street party on Cattley street post event from 11am-4pm
To follow the action;
- 10:00am - Strait Link Burnie 10 Wave 1
- 10:02am – Strait Link Burnie 10 Wave 2
- 10:05am – Kids Dash (800m)
- 10:20am - Elphinstone Group 5km
- 11am – 4pm – Street Party – Cattley street
- 12noon Presentations (in the street party)
Ready to get running?
Whether you’re a seasoned long distance runner, an eager novice or someone who hasn’t necessarily had the time to prepare for a full 10km distance - either the 10km and 5km are perfect events to set your sights on!view 2023 results2024 entries open soon!